Keywords: System Administration, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Ccna, Mcsa
Role Purpose: 1.Provides technical support in distributed system environments for Workplace, Mobile, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, MS Exchange, HyperV/Vmware.
2. Provides technical expertise for First level on issues related to Dektops/Laptops/Servers, local services, hardware and software, workplace and server configuration, and to ensure that client needs are met.
3. Able to support for workplaces or servers – remotely as well as onsite. Supports maintenance and upgrades of Wintel computer environments.
4. Performs risk and consequence assessment for client environment; assists in identifying cost reduction opportunities to safeguard company and client interests.
5. Supports periodic maintenance and upgrades of Wintel computer environments which includes firmware upgrade, patching activities, applications’ patching or updates.
6. Should be able to troubleshoot issues related to repetitive incidents for users and business. Should have thorough understanding of AD, Outlook, Teams, DNS, DHCP, File servers, Backup, AV, Antimalware.
7. Should have basic understanding of cluster environments and High Availability +Disaster Recovery.
8. Setting up and maintaining hardware and network infrastructure in multiple locations